Monday, September 22, 2014

Birthday!!!

Our miracle boy is 4!!!! I still can't believe how far we have come. Praise God for helping us make it this far. If you have read the previous post, you know that the next few days are the anniversary days of his most challenging days. It's hard to grasp that just 4 years ago he was fighting for his life and now he's fighting with his siblings!! I am in awe of this boy ๐Ÿ˜Š He is a survivor, and  I am blessed to be able to say that I'm his mommy๐Ÿ˜

Now down to the facts: he weights 31.1 lbs , which puts him in the 10 percentile. He has only gained 1 pound since the last time he was at the pedi, 3 months ago. I'm still figuring out if I'm happy with that or not๐Ÿ˜” He's still following his own curve and his dr didn't make a big deal about it. Plus he eats everything in sight so I guess we will just have to accept him being a skinny minnie ๐Ÿ˜‰

He was 3feet 3 inches, 22 percentile!

He is doing really great๐Ÿ˜Š

Now if we can just survive the winter without any major hiccups, we will be in great shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment