Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New year calls for an update!!

Hello!! My how life just seems to be rolling away!! and boy am I struggling to keep up. JoJo is doing good, he's battling a nasty cough, been sick with a stomach bug, fever and some more fever, all in the last 2 weeks :( We have been working, let me re-phrase that, we tried, not the right words either, we attempted, yeah I'll go with that. I attempted to potty train jo after his birthday back in September. But I'm just no good at remembering to take him, so we are currently back at square one. I'm going to attempt again and with this new journey I'm embarking on, hopefully we will get it.

Everyday I'm dreading this coming august, it's getting closer by the second!!! I'm not prepared for sending him to school!! It terrifies me!!!! But it will be good for him, so we will put our big girl panties on and wear out our praying knees and have faith that all will work beautifully and He Will Have A Blast!!! hopefully he won't be as big of a handful as I'm imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment